There are a few things you can try:
- Make sure you’re using the right username and password
- If you’ve forgotten your login details you can try clicking ‘Forgotten your username?’ or ‘Forgotten your password
- Check there’s no problem with your internet connection by accessing other sites.
- Check there’s no problem with your browser by trying a different one.
- Try disabling any plug-ins you’re using as these can occasionally cause issues.
- Try using a different device.
- Try using a different internet connection, such as mobile data or a different wi-fi network
If you’ve tried all of the above and are still can’t log in, call us on 0800 587 0460.
Need more help?
Our UK-based team is ready to answer your questions.
Getting help in difficult circumstances
Please contact us if you’re having financial difficulties, navigating a difficult time in your life, or if your mental wellbeing is affected. This happens to many in these uncertain times. We’re here to help.
Have a complaint?