I'm a student and do not have any documents, how do I provide address verification?


If you do not have any documents to verify your address, we can accept the following:   

  • university or college letter confirming your place. This must be on letter headed paper, dated and signed by the Dean  

  • student accommodation tenancy agreement   

The letter can then be uploaded to Documents in your online account or posted to us at the address below:   
PO Box 24095   
1 Tanfield   
EH3 1FS   
We will then review this and tell you once our checks are complete or if we need anything further.  

Need more help?

Our UK-based team is ready to answer your questions

Do you have a Vanguard account?


Getting help in difficult circumstances

Please contact us if you’re having financial difficulties, navigating a difficult time in your life, or if your mental wellbeing is affected. This happens to many in these uncertain times. We’re here to help.

Have a complaint?

Let us know how we can help.

Contact us