How to find a lost Child Trust Fund


There is a lost Child Trust Fund finding service. If you had a Child Trust fund and are not sure which provider you had it with, you can ask HMRC to help find it

They aim to send you a letter within 3 weeks with details of your provider.

Need more help?

Our UK-based team is ready to answer your questions

Do you have a Vanguard account?


Getting help in difficult circumstances

Please contact us if you’re having financial difficulties, navigating a difficult time in your life, or if your mental wellbeing is affected. This happens to many in these uncertain times. We’re here to help.

Have a complaint?

Let us know how we can help.

Contact us