Do you offer a Child Trust Fund?

No. Child Trust Funds were replaced by Junior ISAs before we launched this service.

You can invest in any of our funds with a Junior ISA. If you have a Child Trust Fund you will need to arrange for your current provider to change it to a Junior ISA before transferring it to us.  

Need more help?

Our UK-based team is ready to answer your questions

Do you have a Vanguard account?


Getting help in difficult circumstances

Please contact us if you’re having financial difficulties, navigating a difficult time in your life, or if your mental wellbeing is affected. This happens to many in these uncertain times. We’re here to help.

Have a complaint?

Let us know how we can help.

Contact us