Can I get a Capital Gains Tax report?

We do not provide a Capital Gains Tax report and cannot provide any tax advice. You should consult an independent tax advisor if you are unsure what Capital Gains Tax to report.

You can view realised (investments you have sold at a profit) and unrealised (your investments that have gone up in value, but you have not sold yet) gains for selected date ranges in your online account.

  • Log in to your account.

  • Go to 'Investments' in the left-hand menu

  • Choose the 'Performance' tab

  • Then the 'Investments' tab underneath.


We cannot give tax advice

If you need more assistance with your tax return, we suggest speaking to an accountant or seeking financial advice.

Need more help?

Our UK-based team is ready to answer your questions

Do you have a Vanguard account?


Getting help in difficult circumstances

Please contact us if you’re having financial difficulties, navigating a difficult time in your life, or if your mental wellbeing is affected. This happens to many in these uncertain times. We’re here to help.

Have a complaint?

Let us know how we can help.

Contact us